A LITTLE CARE GOES A LONG WAY
ALWAYS HAND WASH YOUR OONY PIECES
A quick hand wash is an excellent way to clean wool.
1. Mix a non-abrasive natural soap in cold tap water.
2. Soak your oony for 3-5 minutes.
3. Lightly press with your hands and work up the suds but do not twist or wring out the water.
4. Rinse a couple of times in clean cold tap water.
5. Roll the garment in a towel to absorb excess water. You may have to repeat this a couple of times.
6. Gently lay your freshly washed oony flat on a dry smooth surface away from sunlight and direct heat.
CAREFULLY STORE YOUR OONY ACCESSORIES
Properly storing your favorite oony treasure will ensure its longevity.
When putting away for the season, be sure the item is clean and dry.
You can safely keep it in the dust bag that is provided or store it in a an airtight storage box. Our products can also be complimented with cedar wood moth balls. Cedar has a fresh, woodsy scent and is a natural moth repellent.
EVERYDAY LOVE & CARE FOR YOUR OONY
Wool fibres naturally keep dirt and moisture on the surface, where it can be simply brushed clean. Wool also has a natural protective layer that prevents many stains from being absorbed. These amazing qualities make wool very durable and long lasting.
Gently pat drying any stain off the surface as soon as possible, not only makes caring easier but also reduces the need to wash. Occasionally, placing your oony item in a steamy shower will renew it instantly, eliminating the need for a full wash. Be careful to never heat dry or iron your beloved oony product.
Regularly inspect pom-poms and tighten the knot making sure they do not get loose and fall out.